Monday, September 18, 2017

Garland Code Compliance Inspector Enforces City Ordinance With Residents But, Not His Own Home

Home of Garland Code Compliance Officer
Ordinance states violation if over 12"
Image used and protected under free speech and fair criticism
Photo taken on June 27, 2017 

I live in Garland, Texas and I am currently fighting seven (7) citations that were issued in June and July of 2017. All of them were issued by an inspector who I have come to find out is a loose cannon and plays by his own rules. It should be easy to defend myself considering I have uncovered information that proves he has violated my rights, lied to a judge, illegally requested and received a search warrant and has made every attempt to cover up his blatant mistakes but, has made his cover up worse than the original wrongdoing.


Dawood Haq is a code compliance inspector for the City of Garland and has held that position for two and a half years. During that time, Mr. Haq was not a licensed Code Compliance Officer or a Code Compliance Officer In Training. In fact, he did not become licensed until July 28, 2017.
All of the misconduct and wrongdoing by Mr. Haq took place before he got his license.
The State of Texas requires all Code Compliance Officers In Training to be supervised by a designated CEO (code enforcement officer) at all times while engaging in code enforcement work.
Mr. Haq had neither license type but, the City of Garland still allowed him to work his own section of the city by himself.

Dawood or "Sal" as he is also known as, goes around his assigned area and gives residents warnings of violations and when a resident does not comply with the vague description of the violation, he issues a citation within two weeks that usually carry a fine of $250 up to $350.
One of the violations he enforces is overgrown weeds and vegetation that encroaches the streets and alleyways. If grass or weeds are taller than 12", he can send you a ticket.
I would think that a licensed code officer would certainly lead by example and maintain his own home so it would be compliant with the very same city ordinances he enforces.... Right?
Well, Dawood Haq is not worried about his house because, he is a code enforcement officer and he knows he will not be held accountable.
Here are several pictures I took of HIS house as I drove by it. I never stopped the car nor did I get out of it. I was driving on a public street. I Googled his name and his address was listed on several websites. I.E. Public information.






3 comments:

  1. Wildflowers are not regulated by the City of Garland in a residential area that were planted by a homeowner, they can grow to any height that the property owner wishes them to grow to. The only time that the city will get involved is after all of the flowers have dropped their seeds and have died in the late fall and/or winter will they make the owner mow them down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog. Great article. It's most evident, people should learn before they are able to Baltimore Code Enforcement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats beautiful factual evidence there ,I love it do as I say not as I do wonder what that criminal punk Oswaldo Rodriguez and his family's property looks like ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you..